Monday, March 7, 2016

Our Rodeo Trip

Watching the Bronc Riding
My baby boy has loved horses and all things cowboy since he was born. I swear he was born to be a cowboy. He has always loved westerns and would not sleep for a long time without watching The Cowboys with John Wayne, literally every night. Recently we got the chance to take him to his first rodeo. Now don't get me wrong, he's been to a horse show but this was his first rodeo. He wore his cowboy hat the entire night and he paid attention particularly to the bronc riding. That was his favorite as I've never seen him with a more intense look on his face. He was into it, sitting up in his seat, eyes focused on the cowboys trying with all their might to make the 8 second ride on whatever bronc they drew for the night. He was so handsome in his cowboy getup too. I can't help but hope that I've got myself a future cowboy.
Isn't he handsome?

No comments:

Post a Comment